- Once your case becomes qualified for an interview, NVC will mail your file to U.S. Embassy Zagreb.
- Wait to receive notification from U.S. Embassy Zagreb that your file has been received from the National Visa Center.
- Upon receipt of your file, IV unit staff will instruct you on the required steps and schedule an interview appointment for you.
- Complete DS-160 application form and print Confirmation Page.
- Collect, scan and email all required documents to zagrebIV@state.gov
- Appear for your interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Zagreb.
You can learn more about the interview process on usvisas.state.gov.