The U.S. Embassy in Zagreb contracts for goods and services. Contract opportunities will be announced and posted on this website. Each call for contracts is separate and distinct, and will list instructions and criteria for requesting a solicitation package.
- New Vehicle | September 9, 2020 - The U.S. Embassy in Zagreb requires New Vehicle as per Specifications. Bid delivery date: September 24th, 2020
- Countertops and Salad Bar – Cafeteria | September 2, 2020 - The U.S. Embassy invites you to submit a quotation for performing modifications to the Service Line and relocation of the Salad Bar. Bid delivery date: September 18th, 2020
- Gym Equipment | September 2, 2020 - The U.S. Embassy in Zagreb requires Gym Equipment as per Specifications. Bid delivery date: September 18th, 2020
- Cafeteria Furniture & Appliances | September 1, 2020 - The Embassy of the United States of America invites you to submit a quotation for Replacement of the Cafeteria Furniture & Appliances. Bid delivery date: September 17th, 2020
- Creation and Connection of Irrigation Water Well | August 28, 2020 - The Embassy of the United States of America invites you to submit a quotation for Creation and Connection of Irrigation Water Well. Bid delivery date: September 16th, 2020
All offerors should have valid permits and licenses to do business in Croatia.
If offering your services, supplies and/or goods/items to the U.S. Embassy in Zagreb, besides above requirement offerors should also submit their DUNS number (see instructions below).
All vendors and contractors who receive awards over $30,000 USD are required to register in the System for Award Management in order to do business with the U.S. Government.
Contracts would not be issued to vendors not registered in the SAM database. SAM is FREE to apply and renew.
How to get DUNS number?
- Interested companies must register in the “Data Universal Numbering System” (DUNS) at http://fedgov.dcom/webform
- Please note that this process takes up to 5 business days
- Please be aware that one of the steps in process of getting DUNS number would be to require for NCAGE Code (takes up to 3 business days) at https://eportal.nspa.nato.int/AC135Public/scage/CageList.aspx
- The name and address information you provide for NCAGE must be exactly the same as what you used for your DUNS.
How to get SAM number?
- Log on to https://www.sam.gov/SAM/ in your internet browser
- Create a SAM individual user account
- Select “Register New Entity” under “Register/Update Entity” on your “My SAM” page.
- Follow the further instructions to complete the process.
Please refer to SAM power point presentation document (PDF 5MB).
How to get DBA Insurance?
All government contracts contain a provision that requires contractors to obtain DBA insurance. To get more info on how and where to get it please refer to Frequently Asked Questions document (PDF 56KB).