The U.S. Embassy in Zagreb contracts for goods and services. Contract opportunities will be announced and posted on this website. Each call for contracts is separate and distinct, and will list instructions and criteria for requesting a solicitation package.
- Cellphone Services Contract | March 14, 2019 - The U.S. Embassy in Zagreb would like to invite your company to submit a technical and price proposal for mobile telephone services. Quotes due date: April 22, 2019
- Construction of Concrete Sidewalks on Embassy Compound | March 11, 2019 - The U.S. Embassy in Zagreb would like to invite your company to submit a technical and price proposal for the construction of new concrete pavement paths. Quotes due date: April 18, 2019
All offerors should have valid permits and licenses to do business in Croatia.
If offering your services, supplies and/or goods/items to the U.S. Embassy in Zagreb, besides above requirement offerors should also submit their DUNS number (see instructions below).
All vendors and contractors who receive awards over $30,000 USD are required to register in the System for Award Management in order to do business with the U.S. Government.
Contracts would not be issued to vendors not registered in the SAM database. SAM is FREE to apply and renew.
How to get DUNS number?
- Interested companies must register in the “Data Universal Numbering System” (DUNS) at http://fedgov.dcom/webform
- Please note that this process takes up to 5 business days
- Please be aware that one of the steps in process of getting DUNS number would be to require for NCAGE Code (takes up to 3 business days) at https://eportal.nspa.nato.int/AC135Public/scage/CageList.aspx
- The name and address information you provide for NCAGE must be exactly the same as what you used for your DUNS.
How to get SAM number?