The U.S. Embassy in Zagreb contracts for goods and services. Contract opportunities will be announced and posted on this website. Each call for contracts is separate and distinct, and will list instructions and criteria for requesting a solicitation package.
- Request for Quotations FACZG Roof Replacement QA/QC, U.S. Embassy Zagreb | March 24, 2021 - The Overseas Buildings Operations (OBO) and U.S. Diplomatic facility Zagreb (Post) has a requirement for professional A&E Services – quality assurance inspection of roof & associated waterproofing systems on the existing Compound Access Control (CAC) buildings 1, 2, and 3 located on the New Embassy Compound (Zagreb, Croatia) The Architect & Engineer shall provide all ...
- Request for Quotation for Wall Repairs and Painting | March 5, 2021 - The Embassy of the United States of America invites you to submit a quotation for Wall Repairs and Painting on residence in Zagreb. If you would like to participate please request your solicitation package via email firstname.lastname@example.org Bid delivery date is March 26th 2021 Further details are announced in solicitation package.
- Request for Quotations: FACZG CMR Wall Panels and Pocket Door Replacement | March 2, 2021 - The Embassy of the United States of America invites you to submit a quotation for Wall Panels and Pocket Door Replacement on residence in Zagreb. If you would like to participate please request your solicitation package via email TodoricM@state.gov The bid delivery date is March 22nd, 2021. Further details are announced in the solicitation package.
- Request for Quotations: Web Conference Services | January 5, 2021 - The U.S. Embassy in Zagreb would like to invite your company to submit a technical and price proposal for Web Conference Service for DOJ ICHIP Program for the American Embassy Zagreb. The contract will be for a one-year subscription period. If you would like to submit a quotation please contact Irma Mogic ( email@example.com ) and ...
- Request for Quotations: Health Insurance for Locally Employed Staff | December 31, 2020 - The American Consulate General Frankfurt hereby provides the following Pre-solicitation Notice in respect of the issuance of a Request for Proposal (RFP) for: Health Insurance for Locally Employed Staff, U.S. Embassy Zagreb, Croatia The solicitation may result in the award of an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract for one Base and four Option Years. ...
- Packing and Shipping | October 29, 2020 - US Embassy Zagreb requires a company interested in provision of Origin Packing Services and Air Freight Forwarding Services. Quotes due: November, 23th 2020.
All offerors should have valid permits and licenses to do business in Croatia.
If offering your services, supplies and/or goods/items to the U.S. Embassy in Zagreb, besides above requirement offerors should also submit their DUNS number (see instructions below).
All vendors and contractors who receive awards over $30,000 USD are required to register in the System for Award Management in order to do business with the U.S. Government.
Contracts would not be issued to vendors not registered in the SAM database. SAM is FREE to apply and renew.
How to get DUNS number?
- Interested companies must register in the “Data Universal Numbering System” (DUNS) at http://fedgov.dcom/webform
- Please note that this process takes up to 5 business days
- Please be aware that one of the steps in process of getting DUNS number would be to require for NCAGE Code (takes up to 3 business days) at https://eportal.nspa.nato.int/AC135Public/scage/CageList.aspx
- The name and address information you provide for NCAGE must be exactly the same as what you used for your DUNS.
How to get SAM number?
- Log on to https://www.sam.gov/SAM/ in your internet browser
- Create a SAM individual user account
- Select “Register New Entity” under “Register/Update Entity” on your “My SAM” page.
- Follow the further instructions to complete the process.
Please refer to SAM power point presentation document (PDF 5MB).
How to get DBA Insurance?
All government contracts contain a provision that requires contractors to obtain DBA insurance. To get more info on how and where to get it please refer to Frequently Asked Questions document (PDF 56KB).
PRE SOLICITATION NOTICE: Health Insurance for Locally Employed Staff, U.S. Embassy Zagreb, Croatia
Pre-Solicitation Notice Zagreb Health Insurance (PDF 306 KB)
Issue Date: 31- DEC – 2020
Quotes Due: 15 – JAN – 2021
To: Prospective Quoters
Subject: Request for Quotations “Health Insurance for Locally Employed Staff, U.S. Embassy Zagreb, Croatia ”
The American Consulate General Frankfurt hereby provides the following Pre-solicitation Notice in respect of the issuance of a Request for Proposal (RFP) for:
Health Insurance for Locally Employed Staff, U.S. Embassy Zagreb, Croatia
The solicitation may result in the award of an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract for one Base and four Option Years.
Companies interested in the solicitation shall express their interest by written correspondence via email to the addressesReinmuellerNU@state.gov and FrankfurtRPSO@state.gov, not later than January 15, 2021 using the solicitation number 19GE5021R0013 in the subject line.