The U. S. Community of Alumni in Croatia was founded in 2011 and we cordially invite all U.S. alumni in Croatia to join this community (please e-mail: email@example.com or visit http://www.usaccroatia.com/).
The role of USACC is to answer all your questions about different programs for the US alumni in Croatia. If you have questions about alumni grants, conferences and different project and travel possibilities, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first and only of its kind in Croatia, the U.S. Alumni Community in Croatia is part of the project which was implemented by the Institute for the Development of Education Zagreb and generously supported by the U.S. government and U.S. Embassy Zagreb, Croatia.
USACC is a voluntary non-governmental, non-profit association of US affiliated Croatian individuals. Established in 2011, USACC serves as a community for connecting Croatian Alumni, US academics and Croatia-bound US Scholars in order to improve mutual understanding between Croatian and US societies.
USACC aims to bring all existing American alumni associations, such as existing associations of the American Fulbright Alumni Program and Ron Brown Association, under a single umbrella organization. As the first such organization in Croatia to encompass all American Alumni, USACC hopes to facilitate increased networking, the exchange of ideas and the building of new initiatives within the Croatian alumni community. On a global scale, USACC aims to build cooperative relationships with like associations across the globe. The goal of this Community is to secure mutual transfer of knowledge and expertise and build new initiatives in Croatia’s public, business and civil sectors. The Community aims to serve:
- Croatian alumni of U.S. colleges and universities
- Croatian alumni of U.S. government-sponsored educational and/or professional development programs
- Associations of Croatian U.S. alumni
- Croatian Institutions, companies and organizations that are financed by the U.S. government
- Croatian institutions, companies and organizations that cooperate with U.S. institutions involved in higher education
- The wider Croatian public
- Build and maintain cooperation with the Association of American alumni in Europe and worldwide